Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thank You Fr. Joe and Kripa Family says:- Deirdre Lobo, Soprano Concert Artist Voice Teacher/ Consultant San Francisco


 
Dear Fr. Joe, Brett, Jude and all the Kripa Staff,
 
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you and all you have done to make this workshop a success. You put in so many long hours of your time, and I cannot find the words to express my gratitude for all of that. You never once complained. There was always a YES in your voices. You are truly fabulous human beings, and I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Brett - A BIG BIG Thank You to you for taking everything in your stride and doing such a SUPERB job! Brett - Please save a copy of the Times Supplement article that was written on the workshop. Can you please scan and send me a copy. Also if there were any photographs that Kripa took at the workshop, could you please forward those to me?
 
Jude - and the other boy (cannot remember his name) - You know who I am talking about - The two of you did a TREMENDOUS job with sound, and AV and Set Up and Clean Up
 
Fr. Joe - What can I say? The day I walked into your office that morning in July 2012, I knew I was on the right path. You have really been my support in this work and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Will let you know my concert date in Goa in Feb as soon as it is confirmed to me. Hope to see you there.
 
The most successful part of the workshop was that it fed my soul. When I was able to work with those poor kids - I felt I had done my service to my community. I hope I will be able to continue this work. I have actually talked to an industrialist in Pune who is willing to provide laptops with a Tata Photon USB for these kids to pursue Skype lessons with me in a group. I did ask the kids at the workshop along with their music teacher, and they are eager. Have to send in a proposal to the Industrialist. But I am certain they will help. Will keep you updated.
 
I hope I am able to work side by side with the Kripa Foundation on future workshops. Also, I would like to mention here, that if when I am in India and Kripa is doing a fundraiser, you can count on me to perform on that fundraiser. Just let me know in advance. I too will let you know my dates in advance.
 
A BIG THANK YOU to you all, and God Bless,
Warmest regards and best wishes,
 
Deirdre
 
--
Deirdre Lobo, Soprano
Concert Artist
Voice Teacher / Consultant